So I watch the Bachelorette/Bachelor religiously. I also follow every spoiler site, every stalking tabloid to find out who wins the final rose because I cannot stand to wait in agony for ten weeks over who the lucky man or woman is going to be. So I find out in the beginning and then I sit back and watch the drama unfold.
Reality Steve has been my go to source for countless seasons.
But last night, ladies and gentlemen, he was wrong.
Steve said that Brooks, Des’s yummy Mormon/Utah 6’4′ dream guy was going to win her heart EVEN THOUGH HE RAN AWAY AND TOLD HER HE DIDN’T LOVE HER AND BOUNCED. Steve convinced everyone that Brooks was going to come back like a night in shining armour and then he didn’t. Des chose Chris, who is definitely sexy and awesome, but that’s not the point. Chris was the obvious choice.
So now what happens? Well obviously the world is going to end, hell is going to rip open from the Earth’s core and life as we know it will cease to exist.
Bottom line? People make mistakes. It’s not that serious. In fact, it’s pretty amusing.
- The Bachelorette Spoilers: How Will it End? (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- ‘The Bachelorette 2013’ spoilers: Fantasy dates lead to heartbreak for Desiree (examiner.com)
- Reality Steve: Bachelorette Prediction Sort of Wrong! (eyeoncelebs.com)
- Desiree Hartsock’s ‘The Bachelorette 2013’ final rose: Rejected suitors weigh in (examiner.com)
- Monday Night TV: Bachelorette Finale (talkleft.com)
- The Bachelorette 2013 RESULTS: WINNER is Chris Siegfried, Desiree Hartsock engaged! (christiantoday.com)
- Bachelorette’s most shocking thing ever–wait, never mind, we’re probably just being played (realityblurred.com)